more give me more give me more
make you participate
limbs fall to the ground
seasoned to procreate
- You have been to Finland
- You say 'Noh' (sounds like NO) even when you speak English, just to confuse people
- You grin very mysteriously when people ask about your national food
- You think that any beverage below 20% is non-alcoholic
- You actually believed for a while that Latvians had 6 toes per foot when you heard that as a child
- Kui sa saad aru, mis siia kirjutatud on
- You have heard the phrase "Estonians are slow" at least once
- You consider running to the shop at 19.50 on Friday evening to buy some booze, a sport
- You wonder, mis värvi on armastus??
- You don't think that terviSEKS is a funny word
- It's been years since you've seen your paper passport and paper bus pass
- And weeks since you've seen cash money.
- The phrase "go south, get some sun" can feasibly mean Latvia or Lithuania. The phrase "go north" is semantically null
- You can name from memory all the really big musical acts that have performed in Estonia.
- A person that speaks three languages isn't the slightest bit impressive.
- The most difficult subjects you learned at school were Estonian history, Estonian geography and Estonian literature. And Russian.
- Potato to you is the same as rice to a Japanese.
- You're proud that Ernst Hemingway wrote that you can find at least one Estonian in every harbour in the world. )))
- You believe that Kalev will return because Kreutzwald wrote so
- You have an account on rate.ee or used to have one until you realised there is also myspace, facebook and orkut which are way better. (DA DA DA)
- You are proud that an Estonian day still continues even with metres of fat snow covering the streets because other countries like the US would call it a "snowday" which basically means they have no work or school.
- You'd love to get your 12th grade exam results texted to you. (tak i bqlo :D)
- You have joined the "pohhuist" club or know people who are members of it.
- You consider constantly smiling and friendly people high on drugs or just annoying.
- If a Finnish guy goes to "tyräleikkaus" you think that they are going to cut his dick off.
- You say to a foreigner "Sure! I'll help you learn the Estonian language!", and then you disappear... ( :D )
- Most of your friends and/or their parents are divorced.
- You undress yourself as much as possible when the sun is shining.
- You are a true Estonian when you come from Tallinn, because if you are from Tallinn you think Tallinn IS Estonia and that’s true of course that Tallinn is Estonia
- For you it is totally normal to eat food gone sour (hapupiim, hapukurk, hapukapsas, hapukoor)
- You are so proud of every Estonian that you correct foreigners who say that the population is 1 million, not 1.3 million as it actually is
- Your best friend's girlfriend is your English teacher's daughter and they live next door to your grandparents, who were colleagues with your advisor, who is friends with your...
- You declare your taxes on the internet like all modern people
- ‘Kohuke’ belongs to your menu
- You are nationalistic about Skype (it is actually an Estonian company)
- You attended a song festival at least once either as a performer or as a spectator.